We are looking for fresh graduates to join our expanding property valuation team of our Hong Kong office. Our valuers will have the opportunities to have a wide range of exposure to various industries of our listed and unlisted clients for different valuation needs. Our property valuation services include:
- Performing valuations for various purposes, including M&A transactions, financial reporting, HKEx listing rules compliance, tax planning and internal reference.
- Advising companies and stakeholders in relation to valuation related matters
- Meeting top management from listed companies and privately-held clients
Valuers will work as a team in general, with our partner, managers and other senior valuers. You are expected to:
- Assist in conducting property valuation, feasibility studies and other advisory related projects for listed and private entities
- Conduct data collection and market research to support our advice and opinions provided to clients
- Prepare valuation model and report
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentation materials for potential valuation and consulting leads
- Work closely with our professional team members including MHKIS, MRICS, CFA & CPA
- University graduates in all disciplines, preferable in Real Estate, Surveying, Property Management, Construction or related disciplines
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fluent in Mandarin will be a plus
- Good team player and attention to details
- Business trip to PRC and overseas may be required
Benefit: We offer attractive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, medical insurance and good career prospect to the suitable candidate.